CHILDREN'S HOME RULES
1. Children shall greet their parents when they enter the house and tell them
goodbye when they leave.
2. Children shall at all times be respectful to their parents, all other family
members as well as all adults.
3. Children shall at all times be truthful.
4. Children shall strive to have a good relationship with their brothers and
5. Children shall willingly help with household chores.
6. Children shall report to their parents what home work assignments are due and
inform them as to the completion of those assignments.
7. Children shall be responsible for the upkeep and neatness of their own rooms.
8. Children shall practice daily cleanliness in the matter of hair, teeth, and
overall body health.
9. Children shall abide by their parentsí decisions.
10. Children shall not interrupt adult conversations.
11. Children shall refrain from rowdy behavior at home, in school or other
public and/or private places.
12. Children shall possess an active mind, body and spirit.
13. Children shall diligently study their school work, both at school and at
14. Children shall at all times show respect for their school, teachers and
15. Children are expected to finish what they have already started.
CHILDREN WHO DO NOT OBEY THEIR PARENTS MAY BE REDUCED IN RANK